Discover your Airstream
A moveable feast for the eyes in an open environment that will take your breath away.
Take a calming breath, relax and sense the space, harmonious design built to calm the spirit. Every interior shape, surface and colour designed to soothe the mind and body.
Adventure? Excitement? While you’re sure to experience these when travelling with your Airstream, those who also seek quiet sanctuary, where they can rest and reflect, will surely discover what they desire.
Inside the Airstream
Its sophisticated stylish design, with Corian® work surfaces, premium fabrics, rich colours and plush leather seating. Thoughtfully concealed storage adds an element of practicality and functionality to a premium design. The effect? A feeling of relaxed modernism, a perfect fit for the iconic Airstream.
- Handcrafted buck riveted aluminium bodyshell, timeless iconic design
- Rounded aerodynamic shape for superior towing performance
- Fluoropolymer clearcoated aluminium panels inside and out
- Semi-monocoque all aluminium superstructure
- Hand crafted Airstream welded extruded aluminium window frames
- Tempered tinted windows with double cam latching system
- Custom handcrafted 0.66m wide one-piece entry door with window and cast hinges
- Hassle free ZipDee® patio awning
- Fixed aluminium ‘Thule’ entrance step
- European specification chassis with overrun brakes and composite insulated floor
- Thermal barrier protection between interior and exterior
- Temperature reducing one piece white aluminium roof
- Use of portal windows to optimise natural light
- Stainless steel front stone guard protection
- Chrome beltline and rub rail with insert
- Polished rear aluminium bumper
- Rear registration plate bracket with light
- Cast aluminium rear light housings
- Stainless steel front and rear grab handles
- Aluminium entry door handle
- LED entrance door light
- Handcrafted aluminium fly screen door
- Aluminium LPG gas storage locker
- 15" Alloy wheels
- Spare wheel and tyre including underslung wheel carrier
- Exterior access battery box featuring pull out tray with provision for 2 leisure batteries
- Exterior under bed access locker with chequer plate lining to floor under bed
- Exterior shower with hot and cold water
- Exterior gas BBQ connection point
- Complete aluminium interior walls and ceiling
- Wrap around panoramic front and rear windows
- 1.99m Internal headroom
- Hand crafted Italian Lite-Ply laminated interior cabinetry
- Stylish Corian® work surfaces with drain grooves
- Choice of ‘Americana’ or ‘Manhattan’ leather upholstery schemes
- Individually designed seating areas with comfort and functionality in mind
- Contemporary rug to lounge area
- Duvalay Duvalite mattress with lightweight memory fibre technology
- Fully adjustable table with telescopic leg for use with bed make up
- Heki rooflights utilised in front and rear
- Oceanair Railshade blinds to side windows
- Seamless vinyl flooring
- Low energy LED interior lighting
- Overhead roof lockers with LED accent lighting
- Directional LED reading/courtesy lights
- Under seating storage access from entrance area
- Backrest ventilation boards
- Hinged washroom door with frosted window
- Corian® kitchen worktop with under counter mounted Franke stainless steel sink & Corian® lid
- Corian® bathroom worktop with integral Corian® bowl
Safety and Security
- Stabilising tow hitch
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- CRiS identity number labels on windows and caravan chassis
- Keyed deadbolt locking system
- ALDE central heating and water heating with LCD touchscreen control with daily programming
- Dometic 3 burner cooktop with separate oven and grill
- Dometic CK150 extractor above cooker
- Sargent EC500 power supply unit with touchscreen control panel
- Dometic 110 litre fridge incorporating 12 litre removable freezer compartment (Missouri)
- Dometic 190 litre fridge with 35 litre freezer compartment (Yukon & Colorado)
- 45 litre on-board fresh water tank
- Radio/CD/MP3 Player with audio input and Bluetooth capabilities
- Audio speakers set into end roof lockers
- Lounge TV station with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets
- Bedroom TV station with 12V and aerial socket in bedroom
- Status 570 directional aerial
- Under locker mounted kitchen roll holder
- Size adjustable cutlery tray for optimal use of storage
- Centrally heated stainless steel washroom radiator (Yukon & Colorado only)
- Brushed steel washroom accessories (model specific)
- Ecocamel orbit shower head 12V washroom ventilation fan
- Thetford C260 china bowl cassette toilet with electronic flush
- Provision for roof mounted air conditioning unit
- Provision for roof mounted solar panel
- Provision for roof mounted satellite dish (Yukon & Colorado)
- Airstream branded entrance mat
- 13 Pin ‘Jaeger’ 12v car connector
|Overall Length *||6.81m||7.60m||8.25m|
|Overall Width *||2.29m||2.29m||2.50m|
|Overall Height *||2.65m||2.65m||2.65m|
|Mass in Running Order||1635kg||1870kg||2135kg|
|Maximum Technical Permissible Laden Mass (MTPLM)||1825kg||2100kg||2400kg|
|Total User Payload||190kg||230kg||265kg|
|Optional Upgraded MTPLM||1900kg||2680kg||2680kg|
|Tyre Size||205/70 R15C 106 R||185/60 R15C 94 T||185/60 R15C 94 T|
|Front Double||1.99m x 1.24m||1.85m x 1.41m||2.19m x 1.37m|
|Rear Double||1.85m x 1.41m||-||1.85m x 1.41m|
|Factory Fit Options||Price|
|The prices are for optional extras fitted at the time of manufacture|
|Solar Front Window Protection||£1,395|
|Optional MTPLM Upgrade||£50|
|'Americana' leather upholstery||FOC|
|'Manhattan' leather upholstery||FOC|
|'Manhattan' Impala upholstery||FOC|
The Mass in Running Order (MRO) comprises:
- The mass of the empty caravan as supplied by Swift including loose items such as the hook-up cable, kit bag, manuals etc
- 19.8kg allowance for LPG
- 35kg allowance for water in the fresh water tank.
- 8.4kg allowance for water in the water heater.
The MRO is calculated with the fresh water tank and boiler full but the toilet flush tank empty. If you travel without water in the fresh water tank the payload can be increased proportionally.
The personal effects is based on the number of berths and the length of the caravan and includes an allowance of 20kg for a leisure battery.
The Maximum Technical Permissible Laden Mass (MTPLM) is the maximum mass allowed when the caravan is fully laden.
WARNING: Under no circumstances should the MTPLM be exceeded.
The masses are calculated in accordance to EU regulation 1230/2012 and NCC code of practice 304.
* The dimensions and weights given are approximate due to slight variations in suspension ride heights, loading conditions and tyre pressures. Customers should verify the actual dimensions of their touring caravan before committing to anything that could be impacted by theses dimensions Please note: Any dealer fit options will reduce the overall payload available to the user of the caravan. If you require additional payload it is possible to upgrade the MTPLM to the upper limit.
Please contact your Airstream dealer for more information.
Recommended retail price list for 2018 models.
Prices include VAT @ 20%. Effective from 1st September 2017.
This price list supersedes all previous price lists. Airstream UK Distributor, The Swift Group Limited, (Swift) reserves the right to alter specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand. Distributors and dealers sell Swift products on their own account and not as agents of Swift. Accordingly, they have no authority to bind Swift or to make any representation or undertaking whatsoever on behalf of Swift.